Loove is a wedding emailing template, valid for newsletters, invite your guests, support the blog that you have created for this special occasion… Best of all, Loove is also a 100% wedding emailing template for MailChimp and is extremely easy to use.
As soon as you download it you will immediately receive the. zip file to upload to MailChimp, as well as simple instructions and video tutorials to use it.
Wedding Emailing Template
Are you looking for a template to send mailings to your wedding guests? You are sure to be preparing this event with great care, you do not want to neglect any detail… a wedding is a unique event and today it is very common to create a blog or a website in which to give all the information about the event, ceremony, restaurant… and update the information as the wedding date approaches.
Did you take this step? You’re getting married? Do you already have your wedding website ready? Surely then you will also have thought about sending emails to your guests informing them of the place of the event, the desire you have to see them, as well as instructions on how to get there, calendar or agenda of this important day… And I’m sure you want these emails to be as elegant as the web itself, right? Loove is a 100% professional, very stylish, and Responsive wedding email template, which means that it will fit a large number of devices and clients well.
And best of all, it’s 100% compatible with MailChimp. MailChimp is a simple e-newsletter tool, where you can upload your guest list, this template and send them emails with all the news. Take a look at the screenshots!
Blocks of this Wedding Emailing Template
Loove has 15 different blocks that you can use for your newsletters. Just select them and drag them into the MailChimp editor and you can combine:
- Header: Logo two columns
- Hero Image
- Title, text and centered button
- Title, subtitle and text
- Title, subtitle, text and button
- Image on the right
- Title, text and button on the left
- Two images and text
- Two just text columns
- Title only
- Three images row
- Social Media
- Newsletter unsubscribe footer
You can combine all these blocks to communicate all the details of your wedding. You can use it at different times, recycling it for the first call in which you will tell everyone that you are getting married using it as a Wedding Invitation Email Template, then you can give details or send images of the place of the event, link to your website or blog, later remember or request confirmation, and finally send detailed instructions on how to get to your wedding. It is very flexible and customizable, so you can use it for all these important communications.
Features of this Wedding Invitation Email Template
The complete list of features (perhaps this part is a bit more technical), but it’s also important to know what you’ll get, isn’t it? 🙂
- Responsive Email Design.
- Direct MailChimp integration (check our One-minute-installation compromise).
- Complete HOWTO documentation and links to video tutorials (readme.txt)
- 2 editable HTML files for multi-purpose uses (1 MailChimp-ready HTML + 1 All purpose inline CSS HTML).
- Various (up to 15) modules layout.
- Easy to customize.
- Infinite customizable Colors & Background.
- TABLE Based structure.
- All major email clients tested (Email On Acid and Litmus)
- Inline CSS.
Loove is completely customizable – you can create endless combinations of colors and backgrounds: don’t limit yourself!!
Wedding Email Template 100% tested for mobile phones
Email on Acid tested: Loove has been tested with Email On Acid to ensure that it is displayed correctly on as many devices as possible. Compatible with major browsers, mail clients and mobile phones!
Litmus tested: Loove has a professional table-based structure and has been tested at the design and responsiveness level also with Litmus (another tool used to see how mail looks on different mobile phones and mail clients).
In detail, full compatibility with:
- Desktop Clients: Apple Mail 8, Apple Mail 9, Thunderbird, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2011, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016.
- Mobile devices: Android 4.x, Android 5.x, Gmail App iOS 7, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Retina, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPone 6+,
- Webmail Clients: AOL, Gmail, Google Apps, Office 365, Outlook.com and Yahoo! (all tested in Chrome, Firefox, IE10, IE11 and Safari).
Not compatible with Lotus Notes and Outlook 2003. Minor alignment issues in some Outlook versions.
Repeat: 100% compatible with MailChimp
* Note: Please note that sample images are not included in the download. You will need to use your own images for your campaigns. However, all images used are free and come from https://unsplash.com/. Icons from Flaticon.