Superheroo Welcome Message is a terrific Welcome Message Email Template for MailChimp. It is a Fluid Hybrid Email Template.
Welcome Message Email Template
Superheroo Welcome Message is a Transactional Responsive Email Template: please resize your window to see how this template is viewed in different devices. Its responsiveness works like a charm! Take a look at the screenshots selected!
Several Email Template Blocks
Superheroo Welcome Message has 13 different content blocks including:
- Big Image
- Title, Subtitle and Text
- Image Right
- Image Left
- Big Button (well, this is NEW!)
- Signature (and this one also!)
- Three Images
- About Us
- Social Media
By combining all these blocks you will be able to create incredible email template combinations. This is a transactional email template, flexible and customizable.
All the Features of this Email Template
SuperHeroo specifications and features full list:
- Responsive Email Design.
- Complete HOWTO documentation and links to video tutorials (readme.txt)
- 2 editable HTML files for multi-purpose uses (1 MailChimp-ready HTML + 1 All purpose inline CSS HTML).
- Direct MailChimp integration (check our One-minute-installation compromise).
- Various (up to 13) modules layout.
- Infinite customizable Colors & Background.
- Inline CSS.
- TABLE Based structure.
- All major email clients tested (Email On Acid and Litmus)
- Easy to customize.
Superheroo Welcome Message is completely customizable – you can create infinite Colors & Background combinations.
Transactional Email Template compatibility tests
Litmus tested: SuperHeroo Welcome Message has been tested for design and responsiveness with Litmus. Compatible and consistent across all major web browsers, email clients, view ports and devices.
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo… Full Compatibility! The template is tested in all major email clients, from old Yahoo to new Apple iPhone, to ensure maximum compatibility. In addition, is 100% MailChimp ready.
*Note: Please note that the preview images are not included in the main download files. You should use your own images when editing. Thanks for your understanding.