RapidCD is an awesome Premium Responsive Email Newsletter Template for MailChimp. It is a Fluid Hybrid Email Template.
Premium Responsive Email Newsletter Template
This is an Ultra Responsive Email Template: it will adapt and resize smoothly to a wide number of devices and mail clients. Take a look at the screenshots (above and below)!
Email Template Content Blocks
RapidCD has 17 different content blocks including:
- Big Image
- Title, Text and Button
- Just Title
- Three Images with Text and Buttons
- Small Image Right
- Small Image Left
- Title, Text and Button Left
- Two Images with Text and Buttons
- Full Width Image
- Title, Subtitle and Text
- Mini Big Image
- About Us
- Social Media
You can combine all these blocks to create incredible emails. It’s an all-purpose, very flexible, customizable and highly configurable premium email template.
All the Features of this Email Template
RapidCD specifications and features full list:
- Responsive Email Design.
- Complete HOWTO documentation and links to video tutorials (readme.txt)
- 2 editable HTML files for multi-purpose uses (1 MailChimp-ready HTML + 1 All purpose inline CSS HTML).
- Direct MailChimp integration (check our One-minute-installation compromise).
- Various (up to 17) modules layout.
- Infinite customizable Colors & Background.
- Inline CSS.
- TABLE Based structure.
- All major email clients tested (Email On Acid and Litmus)
- Easy to customize.
RapidCD is completely customizable – you can create infinite Colors & Background combinations.
Email Template compatibility tests
Litmus tested: RapidCD has a solid table based design structure and has been tested for design and responsiveness with Litmus. Compatible and consistent across all major web browsers, email clients, view ports and devices.
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo… Full Compatibility! The template is tested in all major email clients, from old Yahoo to new Apple iPhone, to ensure maximum compatibility. In addition, is 100% MailChimp ready.
*Note: Please note that the preview images are not included in the main download files. You should use your own images when editing. Thanks for your understanding.