Scary is an awesome Halloween Email Template for MailChimp. It is a Fluid Hybrid Email Template.
Premium Halloween Email Template
Halloween is a good time to give your newsletters a special look, and it’s also a great time to promote or discount your products or services. You may have thought of using a Halloween Email Template, or images of monsters, pumpkins or something like this. It is a way to give a special touch to the promotional mailings of your online store or blog.
Are you looking for a Halloween Email Template for MailChimp? Scary Halloween adapts perfectly to this tool (which is also free), and through a simple drag-and-drop system you will create professional email templates, adding as many times as you want the different blocks that this Halloween Email Template brings.
Scary Halloween is a Responsive Halloween Email Template: it will adapt and resize to a wide number of devices and mail clients. Don’t miss the screenshots!
Halloween Email Template Content Blocks
Scary Halloween has 18 different content blocks including:
- “Big Image”
- “Title, Text and Button Center Align”
- “Title and Subtitle”
- “Just Title”
- “Two Images and Text”
- “Separator Image”
- “Image Right”
- “Image Left”
- “Title, Text and Button Left Align”
- “Full Width Image”
- “Two Columns Text”
- “Color background Text”
- “Social Media”
- “Full Width Image with Color Background”
- “About Us”
- Unsubscribe Footer
You can combine these blocks to create amazing emails. Scary Halloween will serve you to increase your sales in your online store, as it is a highly flexible, customizable and configurable email ecommerce template, making it a premium email ecommerce template.Scary Halloween will serve you to increase your sales in your online store, as it is a highly flexible, customizable and configurable email ecommerce template, making it a premium email ecommerce template.
All the Features of this Halloween Email Template
Scary Halloween specifications and features full list:
- Responsive Email Design.
- Various (up to 18) modules layout.
- Infinite customizable Colors & Background.
- 2 editable HTML files for multi-purpose uses (1 MailChimp-ready HTML + 1 All purpose inline CSS HTML).
- Complete HOWTO documentation and links to video tutorials (readme.txt)
- Easy to customize.
- Direct MailChimp integration (check our One-minute-installation compromise).
- All major email clients tested (Email On Acid and Litmus)
- TABLE Based structure.
- Inline CSS.
Scary Halloween is completely customizable – you can create infinite Colors & Background variations.
This Halloween Email Template compatibility tests
Email on Acid tested: Scary Halloween has been widely tested for design and responsiveness with EOA. Compatible and consistent across all major web browsers, email clients, view ports and devices.
Litmus tested: Scary Halloween has a solid table based design structure and has been tested for design and responsiveness also with Litmus.
In detail, full compatibility with:
- Desktop Clients: Apple Mail 8, Apple Mail 9, Thunderbird, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2011, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016.
- Mobile devices: Android 4.x, Android 5.x, Gmail App iOS 7, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Retina, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPone 6+,
- Webmail Clients: AOL, Gmail, Google Apps, Office 365, Outlook.com and Yahoo! (all tested in Chrome, Firefox, IE10, IE11 and Safari).
Not compatible with Lotus Notes and Outlook 2003. Minor alignment issues in some Outlook versions.
Is 100% MailChimp ready.
*Note: Please note that the preview images are not included in the main download files. You should use your own images when editing. Thanks for your understanding.
Complete Halloween Email Template
All the newsletter template tutorials that you will need:
- How to Create an Email Campaign in Mailchimp – Complete Tutorial
- How To Upload to MailChimp one of our responsive email newsletter templates
- Starting a Campaign with one of our responsive email newsletter templates
Video: How to Create an Email Campaign in Mailchimp: a complete video tutorial
A complete video tutorial. Follow this step-by-step guide to know how to use this incredible Email template.
One minute Video: Upload one of our newsletter templates to MailChimp
It’s very easy to upload one of our templates to MailChimp. Just go to MailChimp “Templates” section, click “Create Template” and… Oh! Just see the video!! 😉
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.